An Odyssey can be defined as:
An extended adventurous voyage or trip.
An intellectual or spiritual quest.
An epic poem, attributed to Homer, in which are celebrated the adventures of Odysseus (Ulysses) during ten years of wandering, spent in repeated endeavors to return to Ithaca, his native island, after the close of the Trojan war.
So what is a Self-Love Odyssey?
By this definition, you can think of the Self-Love Odyssey Toolkit as giving yourself a set of tools that will accompany you on your epic, extended, intellectual, emotional and spiritual adventure of living your life in harmony and love with yourself.
We all have moments where we're lost in doubt, insecurity, confusion and our own darkness.
Our goal with this program is to offer you the toolkit that will help you in these moments; the lantern that will light your path, the knife that will free you from negative self-talk, and the hammer to smash through your old limiting beliefs of yourself.
Together, with Jessie and the group we'll learn ways to always know our compass and be able to navigate our ways home to our native island of Self-Love.
Self-love is the cornerstone to all of life's enjoyment and satisfaction. It's what makes us able to show up in the world in our most brilliant versions of self. It's what ensures our presence with our friends and family and those we came here to serve.
Without it, life is a never-ending nightmare of insecurity, doubt and the sense of being alone. We're haunted by negative beliefs about ourselves that we picked up from others throughout our lives and are afraid to truly shine, share our voice and show up as our true selves. We repeat patterns of hurt and pass them onto our children or contaminate our closest relationships. Everyday feels like a struggle and another set of challenges. It's exhausting.
When you have a strong sense of self love, no matter where you are, what is happening or who you are with, you are always safe at home. You're able to zoom out and see things from a new perspective. You're able to understand what is actually yours and what is someone else's projection onto you. You're free of attempts to gain approval and validation outside of yourself and live in a state of confidence, compassion and peace. Your life is no longer conditional and you are finally in the drivers seat of how you feel.
In this 15 week course you will be following one lesson, exercise or challenge per day to experientially learn key tools that work like magic so you too can completely enjoy the greatest relationship of your life, the one with yourself.
The 15 modules include:
- guided video lectures with transformational life-coach Jessie Herman. In each lesson you'll learn a new tool that you can adopt and incorporate into your healing and self-love practices right away
- 15 live coaching calls with Jessie - this BONUS is available only for the first group of the program. We will explore community building workshops as well as touch on deeper self reflection exercises based on the weekly lessons.
- a special guided meditation on self-love you can use over and over
- Emotional Freedom Technique tapping to help you release any blocks you're now holding on the topic
- self-reflection worksheets and prompts to help you really understand the mechanism towards letting go of negative beliefs you currently hold
- access to a the course message boards where you can interact with with others on your same path for support, accountability and sharing
- a private Facebook group where you can develop relationships with the guides and other participants.
- 8 BONUS lectures with special guests covering TRE, Meditation, Astrology, Human Design, Genekeys, Continuum, Pleasure Practices and Journaling
- external resources that support your growth helping you find the best direction for further explorations
- tools and practices that you will learn in the course and carry the rest of your life
- so much more
...and it doesn't even have to be completed in just the 15 weeks! Once you join these tools and lessons are yours to keep!
Meet Jessie Herman, your main guide and creator of the Self-Love Odyssey Toolkit. She is a life-coach, energy-healer and a channel for a non-physical entity group called Vagrein. You will see a lot of her throughout the course in your video lessons. Watch this quick video to know more about the course and what Self-Love means to her!
You're ready to intentionally put down your insecurities and resistance and finally truly love the unique being that you already are!
You can learn the skills to completely transform your relationship with yourself.
You can permanently shift your experience of yourself with tools that you'll use over and over again for the rest of your life!
Although the course is created to be taken in the 14 days leading up to Valentines day 2021, this course can be taken at your own pace from anywhere in the world.
Once it is purchased you can access it forever.
Any questions? Please email email@example.com
€333 (euros) = Special Early bird price before January 1st 2022
€444 (euros) = After December 31st 2021
Course payment + deposit is non-refundable
- Says 'yes' even though their heart says 'no'
- Does things they don't want to because of the 'should's or 'have-to's
- Finds that simply 'thinking positive' isn't working or making an impact on how they feel about themselves
- Feels like they don't deserve to have the things they want or and feel they need to improve in some way first
- Is holding onto habits and behavior that they know is not helping them but don't see an alternative
- Lives with a mean inner critic that is constantly telling them what to change or fix
Human Design, Astrology + Gene Keys
I've lined up talks for you with experts Adrienne Roach, Mirella Trimboli and Gail Holwell to talk about how knowledge of these three systems and your own profiles can help you tap into the greatest version of who you ALREADY are.
Journaling + Meditation
In the second section of the course we get reflective with Vienna Blum and Maria Boettner, who walk you through journaling rituals and meditative practices to really get the mind aligned to loving yourself.
Pleasure Practice, Continuum + TRE
In the last part of the course I have recruited Karissa Wieskamp, Kori Tolbert and Mardo Dary to help you embody the new sense of self-love that you're acuiring in our time together.
How much time do I have to dedicate each day to the lessons?
The lessons vary in length. Most are under 20min + the time it takes you to reflect or do the exercises. The BONUS videos are each around 1 hour in length. Depending upon how detailed you are, the self-reflection modules can range from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
What about the Group Calls?
The live calls with Jessie are 1hr long. They will be recorded and uploaded for review to the course shortly afterwards. These calls are an absolute highlight of the program but are not mandatory.